<$BlogRSDURL$>

9.17.2005

Blink Magazine™ - It's ALIVE! 

Finally, I've sprung for real blogware (MT3.2) and a real host (LivingDot). So I have started Blink Magazine and I will be bringing a unique view to the world about Cars, Motorcycles, Gadgetry, Places and Parties.
Unique?: I have experience in certain worlds like auto and motorcycle racing. I raced in the Baja 1000 a few times and have been all over North America. I have owned over 50 cars, 15 trucks, 20 motorcycles, 5 race vehicles and I am building an Integra now to enter the 06 Targa in Newfoundland plus various rally events both summer and winter.
  • I hope to bring this attitude across in the Magazine.
  • If you would like to write stories for it, feel free to contact me. Input? I seek it.
  • Please enjoy but give me a little time to figure out the new software.
Blink Magazine
You can help with support by donating via Paypal on the site. Yes I know this is pretty optimistic but you may like what you see and what to support our endeavers.

Link
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

I Do Not Endorse These Ads For Work At Home - Be Careful!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

web > print > promo > media > event > product > graphic > marketing solutions

© Copyright 2005 BLiNK Interact Marketing Services

  • BLiNK