<$BlogRSDURL$>

11.01.2005

Charlie Halpin - Blink Magazine 

I have started to move away from Blogger and have started to build my own sites with Movable Type and hosted by Living Dot. The MT was a little tricky but the incredible support given by the fine people at Living Dot allowed me to get it going with my busy schedule.
I'm not kidding the Living Dot support is what it's all about. I can now feel secure in spending gobs of money with LD. As for past hosts...water under the bridge. Thanks LivingDot

They have great plans with Movable Type bundled in. Very Nice.


And now that I have all this real estate, I'm looking for motorsports / travel / events writers who want to be a part of a future network of targeted and ad rich online magazines. (I'll remember you) Hopefully I'll figure out how to get paid to do this. Meanwhile it's free.

We are doing a lot of crazy motorsport events in 06 with a targa NFLD entry currently being built from an Integra 00. And other track and solo events.

Join the fun in 06

Cheers
You'll find my address on one of these dam blogs somewhere.

Link
Comments:
<$BlogCommentBody$>
<$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>
Post a Comment

I Do Not Endorse These Ads For Work At Home - Be Careful!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

web > print > promo > media > event > product > graphic > marketing solutions

© Copyright 2005 BLiNK Interact Marketing Services

  • BLiNK